- Individuals who are at least 17 years old (or participating in a school-to-work transition program) and have documentation of a long term disability;
- Individuals who express an interest in working, and who, after an initial evaluation period and determination, can benefit from our services;
- Individuals who are in stable medical condition and are independent in self-care;
- Individuals who are not assessed as a danger to themselves or others;
- All clients must have some form of ongoing funding, either through convention sources such as the Department of Rehabilitation, Medicaid, the school district, or by private pay;
- NW Works, Inc. subscribes to Person Centered Planning, and as such an individual’s primary goal should be work related.
Transportation to our facility is generally done through the City Transit, Medicaid cabs, private service, or via individuals families/loved ones. Once on-site, NWW can generally transport an individual working in the community to a work site during normal business hours
For more information about our programs and services, please contact Melody Crossway at 540-313-9409 or via email at email@example.com.